When your rights and your career are on the line, you can turn to John P. Mahoney, Esq., Attorneys at Law. He served as Vice Chair (ES-IV) and an Administrative Judge of GAO’s Personnel Appeals Board and heading an employment law practice at a large D.C. firm, where he was a partner and oversaw dozens of federal employee lawyers. He will handle cases nationwide as well, ensuring the rights of all are protected.
Attorneys Mahoney opened up his own law practice in Washington D.C. to cater to the numerous federal employees so that he could work directly with and personally represent them. He has a passion for being a federal employee Attorneys and is ready to be your legal advocate in your federal career.
- Administrative Law Judge Hearings
- Agency or Congressional Conduct Investigations
- Conduct Investigation
- Disciplinary Actions
- EEO Complaints
- Federal Disability Retirement Benefits
- Inspector General Complaints
- MSPB Appeals
- OFO Appeals
- OSC Complaints
- Performance Cases
- Performance Improvement Plans
- Security Clearance Law Appeals
- Title 38
- Whistleblower Cases
25 Years of Caring, Personal Service & Experience with federal employees, unions, and agencies
- Serves Federal Employees throughout the U.S. and Around the World
- Former federal labor & employment law enforcement agency Vice-Chair (ES-IV) and Administrative Judge
- Top Rating for Ethics & Legal Skill (AV Preeminent® Rating)
- “Top Rated Lawyers” by The National Law Journal, and The Wall Street Journal
As a labor lawyer in DC, John P. Mahoney understands that you need premier legal experience. Whether you need to file an EEOC Case, protect yourself from whistleblower retaliation, or appeal an MSPB decision, we have the experience and dedication to help you.
We have helped clients handle conduct investigations, successfully navigate security clearance law matters, and fight against discrimination and harassment in the workplace. Whatever legal matter you face as a federal employee, we would be honored to provide the counsel and representation you deserve.
Call (202) 759-7780 or contact us straight away, and we will reply to you within 24 hours!
I felt at ease and confident in speaking with Mr. Mahoney.- Ms. Carter
He called me quickly and eased my concerns.- Thomas
At times you were like a big brother who helped see through the lies of my employer.- Former Client
My initial consultation with attorney Mahoney's Firm was professional and understanding and realistic of the possible outcome.- Maria
Time is money, and he definitely does not waste time.- Tiffany A.